Collections: Bucket-Style Sun Hats
Riviera 1970 Bucket Hat - Tweedy Geisha
Sun Hats Size Guide
Determine your head size by measuring around your head at the point where a hat would sit (just above your ears) with a measuring tape. If you don't have a measuring tape then use a piece of string. Wrap it around your head, marking the point where the two ends meet and then measure the string against a ruler.
Shade with style - elegant yet relaxed, eye-catching yet understated. The ultimate expression of your signature style.
- An elevated take on a classic bucket, this beauty features an extra long brim for full facial coverage, fine top-stitching details and a raw edged brim that frays with time for a cool touch of texture.
- 100% cotton, high-quality denim.
- Fully reversible, each hat features two inspired patterns by gifted indie artists around the globe - essentially two hats in one.
- Packable. Comes right back to shape after being folded or squashed.
- Machine washable. Only improves with wash and wear. Fabric is pre-washed so hat won't shrink. Wash/dry on gentle cycle to preserve color vibrancy.
Custom Orders: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like a fabric pairing you don't see here.
- Shipping: Robot Bunnies products are handmade for each customer. Our Hats ship 3-5 business days from the date of order. Thank you for your patience and support for bespoke, artisanal goods.
All payments protected by Shopify Secure